Sunday, April 29, 2012

Got a Bite

Today I went to the South Branch Potomac and did well with the smallmouth and rockbass. There are Grannom's comming off all over the place. It was different to see a cruzing carp rise to a caddis like he was a rainbow. Now to the "rest of the story".

I was on my was back to the truck and came through some brush and heard splashing. I looked around and in front of me was a copperhead with a mouth full of sunfish. The fish was flopping around doing all it could to get out. As I pulled out my camera I was splashing to keep it near for a picture. After I got a few I used my rod tip to pick it up and move it to the bank for a better picture. Well then we had a problem. :unsure: The snake dropped the fish and came at me. Let me tell you I look like Richard Pryor in the TOY. I came the H@#&l out of there. He wasnt using me for a sub. That was messed up!! :huh
:




2 comments:

  1. note to self, dont f*ck with the copperheads

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be my year of the snakes. I was fishing a food control dam and of all the places it could go it came right to me, a 5 ft black snake. It swam from the other side.

    ReplyDelete